On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 1:54 PM, Roy Wallace <waldo000...@gmail.com> wrote:
> But it's relevant to anyone who is placing POI's. Where should they be
> placed - floating inside the building or on the building outline (at
> the entrance)?

Floating inside. Placing it on the building outline seems wrong
because it's no longer centered, and how would you choose which was
the "main entrance" anyway? Actually the POI doesn't even have to be
in a building, because the POI describes the whole piece of land, of
which a building might be a small (or non-existent) part. So, I don't
think putting POIs on boundaries would get you very far.

Steve