On Mon, 2010-02-08 at 22:48 +1100, Richard Colless wrote:
> This link has a download for Caltex and Caltex Woolworths servos, in
> CSV format:
> http://apps.nowwhere.com.au/caltex/austlocator/search.aspx
>
> Anyone care to add it to the database? That one's outside my skills at
> this stage.

Thats probably a good thing.  'skills' also includes knowing how the OSM
licence works, and clicking on the 'terms of use' link on the page you
linked...

Terms of Use
Apart from any fair dealing for the purposes of study, research,
criticism and review, as permitted under copyright legislation, no part
of the Content may be reproduced, stored, reused or redistributed for
any purpose whatsoever, or distributed to a third party for any purpose,
without the written permission of...

People with the skills, who find a copyrighted source like this and want
to import it without checking the licence, are going to be the people
who cause problems for the rest of us.  Its also possible to trace from
google maps instead of yahoo, but doing so pollutes OSM with
copyrighted/derived data, and gives the original creator of that data
some small claim of ownership.

Sorry, just a big pet peeve of mine.

David