On Wed, 17 Feb 2010, John Smith wrote:
> I have seen a lot of effulent dump points for caravans that are on
> their own, the other types of waste are usually handled by a recycling
> centre, and tagging what types of waste those centres will handle is
> probably useful as well:
>
> http://www.moretonbay.qld.gov.au/living.aspx?id=846
>
> > In my opinion it would be a bit tidier without the waste tag, and have
> > extra "amenity" tag options.
>
> Yes and look at how many amenity tags there are, and growing, I think
> a little grouping wouldn't hurt things.

This week's one in Hay is outside "Hay Recycling Centre"
It's all recycled, but I wouldn't want to be taking any greywater for
disposal to any Recycling Centre.
I believe its actually dumped into the town sewerage system which in the
Murrumbidgee means it is all going to be recycled into drinking water for
Adelaide after we've used it 10 more times.
I presume that the system is mainly required by tourists - and while it is an
amenity like a toilet block it does have a restricted clientele.

come on guys - suggestions for Mens Shed required too