Hi Luke

We'll be refining the appearance as we go... already made a number of
changes and there are more listed, though several are for the opaque maps so
you won't yet see them.  There are, er, "full and frank" internal
discussions here about road colours, but I'm going to let people argue until
they reach a consensus before they get changed!

John, if you're reading, what's the change for Aus shields?

Cheers
Ben