On Tue, 13 Apr 2010, John Smith wrote:
> On 13 April 2010 19:39, Neal Schulz <neal.sch...@internode.on.net> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have made contact - I hope they understand english. They seem to be
> > german though I don't know - that's my best guess, not being a linguist
> > at all.
>
> Judging by edits he might, there has been a large number of roads named:
>
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/changeset/4341783?way_page=3

I haven't been to Crystal Brook for nearly 30 years, but I have done some
quick checking on the 'net.
Young Husband Terrace should be Younghusband Terrace, but some was renamed
Quote from the Council minutes of 23rd January 2008
www.pirie.sa.gov.au/webdata/resources/files/OM230108.pdf
Proposed Name Change of Portion of Younghusband Terrace, Crystal
Brook
MOVED Cr Devlin          SECONDED Cr Legg
That the portion of Younghusband Terrace, Crystal Brook,
between Railway Terrace and Eyre Road, be remained Kendrew
Terrace.
                                                     CARRIED

sorry to whoever has done this, but the veracity of the information is in
doubt.
I started off looking at Old Pricess Highway, because of the typo