On Sun, Apr 25, 2010 at 12:33 AM, Ross Scanlon <i...@4x4falcon.com> wrote:
> This is definitely not a mini_roundabout even if we had such in Australia
> which has previously been agreed we don't have them.

Could I suggest that if any decisions are taken on stuff like this,
the decision should be documented on the wiki. Otherwise it doesn't
really exist, and will just be rehashed indefinitely on the mailing
list.

FWIW, here's how I see it

1) A mini-roundabout is a round marking, whether painted or slightly
raised, in the middle of an intersection that can legitimately be
driven over in a normal car.
2) Better to mislabel a real roundabout as a mini-roundabout than
leave it marked as a normal intersection. (It's much, much quicker,
and conveys almost the same information.)
3) There are much bigger fish to fry.

Steve