On Fri, 30 Apr 2010, John Smith wrote:
> So the question is, do you think you can take care of the problem
> yourself, do you need some help or do you want someone else to deal
> with it completely?

Don't change individual streets, there are ways to revert the entire changeset
so that everything they have changed is gone.

So ONE person message the offenders Voon-LI? John? and wait 24 hours.
Then if no result (as expected) we list the changesets and ask someone to
revert the lot.

Suggest
Hi friends

Your changes to the OpenStreetMap have been noticed. OpenStreetmap is a
serious project, not a place to immortalise your friends. Please join us to
add real data to the map - put your favourite fast food joints on, improve the
map and not deface it.
OpenStreetMap has tools to remove all your work in one move, and this weekend
we intend to remove all of your changes.