I am pretty sure they have not flown Ballarat yet. I haven't seen any forum
posts or twitter updates about Ballarat, but it would be nice since the Bacchus
Marsh area imagery (which unfortunately is quite cloudy in places) misses
Ballarat by about 10km. I've been keeping track and updating the wiki page, and
this is the current backlog of imagery being processed:
Gosford, New South Wales (I assume this is all of the Central Coast)
Newcastle, New South Wales
Ballerat (sic), Victoria (Added by John but don't know where his source of info
is)
Anglesea, Victoria (Should cover Torquay as well and maybe down to Lorne and
further)
Kyneton, Victoria (Should fill the gap between Bendigo and Woodend)

I'm quite interested to know what areas NearMap are keen on flying next (I
should say we all are!)