From: John Smith [mailto:deltafoxtrot...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 25 May 2010 8:47 AM
To: Markus
Cc: OSM Australian Talk List
Subject: Re: [talk-au] Australian Coastline

On 24 May 2010 21:33, Markus <marku...@bigpond.com> wrote:
> the coastline from mgkmap creations. I thought it would be a good exercise
> to see if relations will help.

Error checking doesn't seem to me to be a good idea to use relations,
JOSM has a validation checker that should be used for this kind of
thing.

> I also plan to add some coastline national parks that are split at the
> coastline and plan to use the relations for checking my work.

Add a relation if you have a valid reason to use one, like sharing a
boundary between sections of land based national park and marine park,
but using a relation for error checking seems wrong to me.
03:56:00

03:56:00
03:56:00