On 11 June 2010 11:45, Simon Biber <simonbi...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> My personal preference would have been to use give_way,  since it follows the
> tradition of using British English as the source of tag names, but the
> majority of mappers so far have chosen yield.

I've already shifted giveway to give_way and wrote a wiki page, since
there was none for yield and and doesn't help when I did a search of
yield in xapi I came up with nothing because I switched the i and e
around...

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:highway%3Dgive_way

I wouldn't consider ~100 sign indicative of much, other than a lacking
of presets, I could easily bump highway=give_way up by marking every
intersection in the suburb, which is why I brought this thread up in
the first place... :)