On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 11:07 AM, John Smith <deltafoxtrot...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 17 June 2010 10:39, Craig Feuerherdt <craigfeuerhe...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I am facing the same issue in Bendigo. I have been considering suggesting a
>> landuse=rural_residential tag. AS you state, these blocks are too small for
>
> Aren't they commonly known as hobby farms if you have a few animals
> for tax purposes?

IMHO landuse=* shouldn't map discrete "things" (like hobby farms, or A
rural residential block of land), it's meant to map "use". What is the
land *used* for? Stephen said himself that the land is "used only as
residences", so landuse=residential. If Stephen said the land was
"used for hobby farming", then landuse=hobby_farming -- But that's not
what Stephen said.