On 5 July 2010 18:52, Mark Pulley <mrpul...@lizzy.com.au> wrote:
> Depends on the definition of church. If you mean 'building with pointy roof'
> then no (although some church buildings don't have pointy roofs). If you
> mean the congregation then yes. Depends on what the map is being used for -
> if  (for example) someone is looking for a place to attend a church meeting
> on a GPS, then it makes sense to appear, the question becomes how best to
> tag it.

If we're tagging what's on the ground, then it's a school hall, if you
want to do minor uses this would nearly need to be done as a relation
simply because the primary use should take precedent. What if scouts
also meet there, how about P&C meetings, parent teacher nights, school
dances, how many nodes do you plan to add on the same location for a
single building?