"Streets without names are highlighted in red. I only see about 3 for
Yass, and 1 in Gundaroo."

Thanks Steve.

The last 3 or 4 times I've checked Yass, those 3 have had no street signs
and there were no other indications of what name they were. Still it's been
a few months since I drove out to Yass so maybe it's due up again, just in
case thay decide to signpost the streets nicely.
I'm pretty sure that when I tagged Gundaroo, that one street also didn;t
have a sign post.  I know what all these streets should be called but untill
there is some indication on the street itself, I'm not about to infringe
copyright by copying them in.

However there is one new street in Bungendore (opposite O'Neil Place)  that
should have a sign post by now.  I'll check it on Thursday.

Nick