I have some questions about using the source tag.

If an existing way was marked as source:yahoo, but I made some minor
alterations from nearmap imagery what should I do to the source?
Should I leave it as source:yahoo and add source:nearmap to the
changeset? Or should I change the source:yahoo to source:nearmap? Or
should I add a source:nearmap resulting in two source tags?

Also if I add a node to a way and tag that node as a highway:crossing
positioned by nearmap imagery, should I just add source:nearmap to
that new node? I ask because I came across I crossing node with no
source tag, so I'm not sure if this implies the source was the same as
the way that the node is on (survey) or was the source tag
accidentally left off, or is the source tag not really needed for
something minor like that?

Sorry if this is not the place to ask these questions.