On 12 August 2010 12:28, Nick Hocking <nick.hock...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It seems as though if someone ran a bot to add just one tag to most of the
> streets in (say) Canberra and then failed to
> agree to a re-licence, then all those streets in Canberra would be thrown
> away in their entirety (or hidden from publication).
>
> Have I got this right or am I worrying too much?

Thankfully worrying too much.

We have the full history of all changes, his edits would not be
carried across (unwound) but the existing data if approved for ODbL
would be carried across.
There is also a plan of action if people are found to be making these
sorts of abusive edits.

There is a full document coming out in a few days (initially) on the
dev list detailing this.

Regards
 Grant