From: Sam Wilson <s...@archives.org.au>
Subject: [talk-au] Big WA trace #4
To: talk-au@openstreetmap.org

Hi,

I don't know how many people on this list are on talk (where I mentioned this
project), but I've just started uploading big traces from regional WA.  They're
fairly sparse (30s sampling rate) but cover a lot of ground.  I thought I'd
post here when I upload a new one, in case anyone's feeling like doing a bit of
tracing.  The latest is:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Sam%20Wilson/traces/852126

Thanks,
Sam.