It's not a full sized golf course from what I saw of it when I was through
there in June this year.

Kevin S

From: talk-au-boun...@openstreetmap.org
[mailto:talk-au-boun...@openstreetmap.org] On Behalf Of Neil Penman
Sent: Wednesday, 27 October 2010 3:20 PM
To: talk-au@openstreetmap.org; i...@4x4falcon.com
Subject: Re: [talk-au] outback SA street names

Yes the Coober Pedy golf course is almost identical to the google maps
representation.  Using google earth it does however seem to me that the golf
course in that area (no grass of course) but the area marked on the maps
only covers a small part of the total course, maybe the club house and
immediate surrounds.

Still the main point I wanted to make is that if before talking about
reverting edits you need to talk to the mapper directly and get there story.