Subject: [OpenStreetMap] Re: Marree, South Australia
From:    "staehler" <m-141249-8c1...@messages.openstreetmap.org>
Date:    Wed, October 27, 2010 17:37
To:      ed...@billiau.net

Hi drlizau,

staehler has sent you a message through OpenStreetMap with the subject Re:
Marree, South Australia:

==
Hi,

you obviously found a patch which hasn't removed last time. I copied some
names and streets from google, sorry for this. I officially apologized for
my mistake, see attached mail. I'm going to remove my edits in marree and
please accept my apologize.

Best regards,
Michael

Hi Neal,

I'll get support from Frederik (Germany). He is going to revert my
changes. After that OSM is clean from my edits.

I'll keep my enthusiasm for OSM :-)

Regards,
Michael