On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 11:34 AM, David Groom <revi...@pacific-rim.net> wrote:
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Weait" <rich...@weait.com>

>> The intent is to allow those with concerns about some of their data to
>> mark it, and accept the terms for the data they are confident in.
>>
>> One imagined implementation would provide a checkbox and textfield for
>> each changeset.  The user then checks and adds comments as required.
>
> Notwithstanding the above, I guess at some stage I may have the opportunity
> to revisit all of the 7,700 changesets attributed to me, have a look to see
> if each one is compatible with the CT's and ODbL , and then mark it as such.
> Just don't expect all of the changesets to be marked that quickly.

Dear David Groom,

Glad to have your support on this.  While I did address David Murn
directly in response to his concern, the question is indeed open to
all.

Those thousands of changesets would put you at the left hand side of
the changesets/user graph, of course, Mr. Highly Productive. :-) When
we looked at this, the vast majority of users have dozens or hundreds
of changesets.  I forget the total, but something on the order of
99.5% of users have fewer than two hundred changesets.

I'm not willing to ignore David Groom's situation with thousands of
changesets to consider and approve, but neither do I have a ready made
solution.  What would help you get through such a list effectively?
Perhaps a tool that lists changeset comments in one window and shows
their location on a map in another?