On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 10:01 AM, David Murn <da...@incanberra.com.au> wrote:
> On Sun, 2010-11-28 at 08:30 -0500, Richard Weait wrote:
>> On Sat, Nov 27, 2010 at 11:48 PM, David Murn <da...@incanberra.com.au> wrote:

[ ... ]

> Thanks for the explanation, someone else provided the simple two-year
> explanation off-list, which makes the elections make more sense.

No problem.  You planning to run in 2011?  Never too early to start
campaigning. ;-)

>> > Interestingly, I notice the number of foundation members is dropping
>> > over previous years, 2009 numbers were over 250, where 2010 numbers were
>> > only 130.  Has any effort been made to find out why so many former
>> > members decided not to rejoin?
>>
>> Those numbers surprise me.  Where did you get them?  145 valid votes
>> were cast for the most recent election, so your "130" does not match
>> the election results found here.
>
> I found the numbers in the minutes, but from a quick look through now I
> cant remember exactly which ones.

I'm not certain if membership numbers fall under "must be reported",
"may be reported", or "may only be reported under specific privacy
guidelines".  I'll send a request to the board / membership secretary
and copy you.