Cloudbase was at 1600' last time James looked at it, which is a bit too low;
I just spoke to him and whilst we can fly at 1000' if we want (for a 1cm
survey), the buildings in Brisbane are a bit higher than in Perth :)
Last time (Wagga) we managed to go from takeoff to images online in 8 days.
 Not making any promises on how fast we'll do it this time, but you can be
sure we'll be working at it...
Cheers
Ben

On 12 January 2011 14:03, Alex (Maxious) Sadleir <maxi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 9:44 PM, David Murn <da...@incanberra.com.au>
> wrote:
> > On Tue, 2011-01-11 at 19:02 +1000, John Smith wrote:
> >
> >> It might be worth while trying to get additional coverage for areas
> >> effected for humanitarian reasons, after all they're searching for
> >> bodies in Toowoomba not just people. Anyone have any ideas who could
> >> be approached for such imagery?
> >
> > Not that its terribly useful for the OSM project at the moment, but
> > hopefully the nearmap guys might do some imagery as great as they did
> > after the NSW floods in December.  Anyone from NearMap got any reponses
> > to when you might be flying affected QLD areas again?
>
> @NearMap: We are on stand-by in #Brisbane awaiting the clouds to
> either lift or clear, so we can capture #qldfloods #thebigwet #qld
> #bnefloods
> http://twitter.com/NearMap/status/25057890825936896

Ben Last
Development Manager