Here is a suggestion:

Whenever a situation like this comes up (i.e. posted signage which does
not fit neatly in a predetermined/official tag case), why not introduce
a new tag:

        signposted: "Literal text from sign"

...on the basis such a thing cannot be questioned, because that is what
is there in reality. (Further hint: photograph to prove it?)

Which reminds me, I need a picture of one of the semi-local "Unlimited:
Drive to Conditions" signs. Second thoughts, scratch that it has already
been done: http://www.gobbie.net/stuff/DriveToSuitConditionsSmall.jpg