On 08/04/11 07:30, {withheld} wrote:

VNT-2: You didn't upload the traces to OSM, and thus have the capability
to legitimately download them again; do you? Worth checking:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/<your-OSM-id>/traces.

Unfortunately no. The few traces I've uploaded have been the "pure" ones, where I've kept in the traffic lane. When I'm mapping, I tend to wander around and mark waypoints that I make notes about. It all makes sense to me if I process it when I get home. But I don't want other mappers being mislead by my meanderings, as I'm often mapping roads which have no traces already.

John H