David Murn stated ....

"If anyone is interested, I can provide the simple C code I used to
generate these numbers and/or a list of usernames/uids that are
involved."

Well. you'd be a right piece of work then.....

Right, get Nearmap to sue every OSMer in sight,   that'd be real clever of
them.

Hang on.. maybe you were just tyring to outdo the other two aus-trolls in
dispiciality inh wich case, congratulations... I believe that you have just
taken a narrow lead.

Nick

PS - tomorrow I will find out all the ways in Canberra  that I had to fix
 using nearmap, and replace them using compliant Bing imagery"