In other news, someone somewhere did something, and someone somewhere
should deal with it.

Would you care to point out what the problems are, or heaven forbid fix
them yourself?  We've got this wonderful interface that anyone (even
you) can use to change data in the database that people have incorrectly
put in.

Out of interest, what nearmap imagery is out-of-date?  If someone has
'completed' a road which doesnt exist, then how did you map it as a new
road?

If youre going to talk vague cryptic hints, what exactly are you
expecting out of it, since youre obviously not expecting anyone to give
an opinion on the changes nor an opinion on the currency of imagery?
Maybe youre expecting that a certain unnamed user will (if they happen
to see your message) go through their recent edits looking for anything
that doesnt match what youve mapped?  If you dont educate new users who
made mistakes, then what use are you, just a complainer with no interest
in rectifying the situations?

David