On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 10:25 PM, Andrew Harvey
<andrew.harv...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm a bit late to the game but the one of the LWG minutes talks about
> nearmap...

It isn't apparent from the link, but for the information of those
reading them here without checking the original document, the minutes
that you quote are from 14 September 2010

> From part 4 of the LWG minutes
> https://docs.google.com/View?id=dd9g3qjp_83gvxm3xgd&pli=1
>>- Automated deriving....

[ ... ]
> Nor
> would I want to see them limiting CC-BY-SA derived works to those only
> uploaded to OSM (just like Microsoft is doing).

The Microsoft image donation did not happen until about two months later.

It was great to have Ben join us on the call to discuss Nearmap's
concerns.  Thanks for raising this topic again, Andrew.