On Jul 8, 2011, at 2:14, Sam Couter <s...@couter.id.au> wrote:

> Steve Coast <st...@asklater.com> wrote:
>> It's been pointed out that I'm not replying to hundreds of messages
>> from John Smith, Anthony and friends.
>>
>> I don't see them as they're automatically deleted. I find life is
>> better without having the trolls fill my inbox.
>
> I really don't know how to respond to this level of immature bullshit.
>
>> However, if I have missed any reasonable points in there then feel
>> free to repost them, just don't put those guys email addresses in
>> the to/from/cc fields...
>
> And waste my electrons? You don't seem to think any point you disagree
> with is reasonable or worth responding to. You simply dismiss anybody
> who disagrees with you as a troll without consideration.

Looks like you don't have an actual point to discuss other than what I think
about a few of the anonymous people on this and other lists, surely there must
be something more important? How  could we get more mappers perhaps, or where
we can find more aerial imagery?

As it happens however, my view that John smith and others are trolls is widely
held. And unless you have anything to discuss other than you believing what I
write to be bullshit I'm afraid you will go in the same bucket.

Steve