I looked into it for the sake of doing something! The trace of the secondary
road was from a GPS trace and I assume that because the GPS data didn't cover
the roundabout, the editor simply tagged it as a mini roundabout instead of
making a small circle. Maybe a private message to the user in question
(treadly) to make them aware of how to enter roundabout data.