Just on this, can someone please explain why if I search "45 Wharf Street
Forster",  the result I get back is 45, Wharf Street, Forster Keys,
Forster, 2428,
Australia<http://www.openstreetmap.org/?minlon=152.50084899902&minlat=-32.190236816406&maxlon=152.52086425781&maxlat=-32.170233001709>

Where does it get "Forster Keys" from?  That's an adjacent suburb to the
south.

On 22 September 2012 11:00, Ben Johnson <tangarar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> For fast numbering, you might want to check out the technique I tried for
> Wharf Street, Forster NSW.
>
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=-32.18045&lon=152.51021&zoom=17&layers=M
>
> This uses the "address interpolation" technique. I wasn't sure at the time
> if I'd done it the right

way because nomonatim hadn't been getting updated, but since then it has...
> and I can tell you it works a treat! If you search for any valid number on
> Wharf Street Forster it will point you there with surprising accuracy.
>
> Just draw a parallel way from corner to corner with start/end numbers and
> tell it whether odd or even. Very nice way to quickly make the map
> massively more useable. Search the wiki for more details.
>
> BJ
>

> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On 21/09/2012, at 20:41, Leathal <leatha...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> I was just wondering what the tagging standard is for residential housing
> in
> suburbs?
>
> I can't find anything definitive, and most of the common methods such as
> landuse=residential is set aside for large scale areas (which is correct
> IMO).
>
> So, I was just wondering if there is some kind of standard that everyone
> is
> using? Or if anyone is using at all?
>
> I just don't like this method of numbers only:
>
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=-19.295319&lon=146.71811&zoom=18&layers=M
>
> Any help appreciated. :)
>
> Leathal.

Why do they never cancel buses and put on trains?

/_TANGARARAMA_\../_TANGARARAMA_\