Great question... and timely, given I recently bought myself a few goodies from http://shop.kernelconcepts.de/index.php?cPath=22_37

I purchased one of each - the vest (note - the back of this particular vest is in German "VERMESSUNG"), the mug, and the pin. The order arrived quickly (less than 2 weeks)... When ordering, I did have a small issue with their online ordering system - so after placing your order you might need to email them and confirm the total with shipping... because there seemed to be a problem with the shipping to Australia... It was sorted out by email no problems, and you can just PayPal them the money.

Also purchased the book: "OpenStreetMap: Using and Enhancing the Free Map of the World", written by Frederik Ramm and Jochen Topf - there is an abundance of these (and other OSM books) on eBay... it's best if you also search worldwide sellers on eBay because you can generally get them cheaper from overseas (especially from the UK).

It irritates me the OSMF doesn't have a shop that sells merchandise. If marketed properly, it can be another means of financial support for the project.

BJ