BEGIN:VCALENDAR
PRODID:-//Google Inc//Google Calendar 70.9054//EN
VERSION:2.0
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
METHOD:REQUEST
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTART:20130116T050000Z
DTEND:20130116T060000Z
DTSTAMP:20130109T192740Z
ORGANIZER;CN=j...@gwhat.org:mailto:j...@gwhat.org
UID:o42n9b427l8t13nujugkbl1...@google.com
ATTENDEE;CUTYPE=INDIVIDUAL;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP=
 TRUE;CN=talk...@openstreetmap.org;X-NUM-GUESTS=0:mailto:talk-ru@openstreetm
 ap.org
ATTENDEE;CUTYPE=INDIVIDUAL;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP=
 TRUE;CN=talk-au@openstreetmap.org;X-NUM-GUESTS=0:mailto:talk-au@openstreetm
 ap.org
ATTENDEE;CUTYPE=INDIVIDUAL;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP=
 TRUE;CN=histo...@openstreetmap.org;X-NUM-GUESTS=0:mailto:historic@openstree
 tmap.org
ATTENDEE;CUTYPE=INDIVIDUAL;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=ACCEPTED;RSVP=TRUE
 ;CN=Jeff Meyer;X-NUM-GUESTS=0:mailto:j...@gwhat.org
ATTENDEE;CUTYPE=INDIVIDUAL;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP=
 TRUE;CN=talk...@openstreetmap.org;X-NUM-GUESTS=0:mailto:talk-in@openstreetm
 ap.org
ATTENDEE;CUTYPE=INDIVIDUAL;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP=
 TRUE;CN=talk...@openstreetmap.org;X-NUM-GUESTS=0:mailto:talk-ja@openstreetm
 ap.org
CREATED:20130109T192740Z
 have not been able to make past hangouts due to time difference issues.\n\n
 Our goal is to create a parallel version of the OSM stack for use in mappin
 g places as they've looked through history and to eventually create time-ba
 sed tiles or basemaps.\n\nTo learn more about this project\, please see: ht
 tp://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Historical_OSM\n\nI believe this should be
 :\n0900 Moscow\n1030 Mumbai\n1400 Tokyo\n1600 Melbourne\n\nPlease confirm i
 f you can attend - I'd like to ensure a fun crowd.\n\nMy guess is that Engl
 ish will be the language of the call\, but if anyone would like to lead the
  effort in other languages\, please let me know.\n\nRegards\,\nJeff\n \nVie
 w your event at http://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=bzQybj
 liNDI3bDh0MTNudWp1Z2tibDF1OWMgdGFsay1hdUBvcGVuc3RyZWV0bWFwLm9yZw&tok=MTQjam
 VmZkBnd2hhdC5vcmc1MThkNmEyNDA1NzVmMTcwYTVkM2M0MGU5YWRmNThiMTYyZTM4NmNk&ctz=
 America/Los_Angeles&hl=en.
LAST-MODIFIED:20130109T192740Z
LOCATION:Google Hangout
SEQUENCE:0
STATUS:CONFIRMED
SUMMARY:Historical OSM Hangout - Asia\, Australia\, Pacific
TRANSP:OPAQUE
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR