From: inas66+...@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 13:51:27 +1000
Subject: Re: [talk-au] Using OSM Inspector
To: brussell...@live.com.au
CC: talk-au@openstreetmap.org

Hi Brett,

The relation it appears OSMI is complaining about:

http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/relation/3007272/history

The relation that appears is there now:

http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/relation/3018458/history

Ian.

On 26 June 2013 12:26, Brett Russell <brussell...@live.com.au> wrote:

Hi

I have been having a look at OSM Inspector and noticed an error it picked up in
my mapping.  It is Lake Picone in Tasmania and has an island in it so done as a
multipolygon relationship.  Can some familiar with mapping such things have a
look at it and let me know what I should be doing.

Much appreciated any help to improve my mapping.

Cheers

Brett Russell

PO Box 94

Launceston Tas. 7250