On 9 July 2013 13:51, Steve Bennett <stevag...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Nyall,
>   Yeah I'm quite interested to know more about this. I gather the
> Spatial DataMart has been around a while, so is the difference that
> they've published it on data.vic.gov.au and made it accessible to the
> public? Or is it the licensing that has changed?

Actually it's both - previously DataMart was only accessible by
authorised users. The CC-BY license is new too.. (although I'm not
sure exactly what license the data used to be under, it definitely
wasn't a free license like this).

> Might be worth having a meetup to discuss what we can do with all this data.

I'm keen for this. My request has been forwarded to the DTF, so I'll
hopefully have some more info when they get back to me.

Cheers,
Nyall