Hello,

I have been monitoring one of Geofabrik's quality assurance sites and fixing
errors (if appropriate) etc:
http://tools.geofabrik.de/osmi/?view=routing&lon=146.39491&lat=-36.03879&zoom=6

About a month ago I had the state of Victoria almost cleaned up, with only some
issues in Melbourne shown on the map (a lot of these are false positives, and
take a while to get through).

However recently I have noticed new errors appearing, in the form of
disconnected ways, ways that just end short and also crossing ways (when there
should be a node). These have been made by the user goldfishxyz, I have tried
to contact this user directly via the openstreetmap messaging system, but have
not had a response (the user is still creating more errorneous edits).

So goldfishxyz are you on this mailing list?

What other action should I be taking?
Since noticing the new edits, I have fixed a few, but left the majority there
so I can highlight them to this user. I don't really want to continue to clean
the map, I would prefer to educate the person so they know of the issue.

Regards,
Stephen
(OSM user steve91)