Hi Steve,

I left those "track" sections where the old off ramps were as they still
existed although they have been blocked off at both ends. I think I marked
those with bollards.  The only current access between Diggers Way and the
old Calder is a T junction on the East side.  I'd be surprised if I left
routing issues there though its possible I guess.  All the rest of the
tracks / road segments should have been in accessible.

I just made the change and removed completely all of those old road
fragments as you suggested.  This weekend I will go past with a GPS and get
the correct position of the T junction.

regards

Neil