The advantage of the Vicmap address data is that it's the entrance to the property for the address. Mostly, there are some that are center of the property where the entrance is not known.

This is the preferred data for addresses.

Cadastral data usually shows the boundary of the property but gives no clue to the entrance for the address.

If SA published a georeferenced entrance node address data licenced appropriately it would give the address data but it also lets you determine the street names.

Cheers
Ross