Hi Jason,

I spent the first half of this year using potlatch 3 in Birmingham England and was always able to get down to Z20 & Z21. I came back to Australia in September and have been stuck on Z19 for Australian mapping but still get to Z21 in England. I do a lot of houses and buildings and it is very difficult at the Z19 level as many of the house details are too close together to enable the two nodes to sit side by side.

Regards - Arthur (geesona)