On 21/01/2015 2:00 PM, Henry Haselgrove wrote:

Hi All,

I have created the following wiki page to describe a plan I have to import some of the waterbodies data:

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import/South_Australian_Waterbodies

Any feedback you have about the plan would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Henry Haselgrove

Consderation should be given to the following conversion to tags.

(Land - Subject to Inundation) ; flood_prone=yes rather than natural=wetland? depends on the place. There is also floodplain .. under discussion. (Dam) natural=water ; water <http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:water>=reservoir <http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:water%3Dreservoir> rather than water=pond ? depends on area?