I have added the remainder of the Goobang NP boundaries by hand and am well and
truly moused out for now.
In the longer term adding directly from the gov database is preferable and
likely allows updates to boundaries occasionally more easily later.
I see from your links that getting this type of info into OSM is not trivial.