The Karlsruher Schema is intended for postal addresses, typically the
tags are used on building outlines or on nodes. I wouldn't use them on
landuse boundaries. Nor would I import fine grained land ownership in
the first place (you should be able to find discussion of the pros and
cons on the talk or talk-us mailings lists some time back.

Simon