Nev

I have added some of those boundaries. Where the administrative boundary
and the national park boundary share exactly the same way, I have used
that single way and included it in two separate relations, one for the
administrative area and the other for the national park.  If the admin
boundary is not the exact park boundary, then separate ways need to be
used.

I find that having two separate ways but with one superimposed one on
the other makes it more difficult to work out where any problems are and
more difficult to edit later, if required. It has been my understanding
that it is best practice to use the one way for multiple relations, if
applicable. This is usually easiest to edit and renders exactly
correctly.

In NSW, administrative boundaries frequently align exactly with sections
of national park boundaries, apparently deliberately. If we had separate
ways for each, I think there would be a lot of messy duplication on the
map.