On 9 July 2016 at 12:55, Simon Slater <pye...@iinet.net.au> wrote:
>> > 3/       A couple of these too, 'Approximate highway primary discart from
>> > 35.5339969622m ' I have a GPS track for at least 1 of these at the moment.
>>
>> Can you point to where this is?
>
> http://osmose.openstreetmap.fr/en/error/7056550205  , eastern end of
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/178369304 and Yanga Way.  Our GPS has it out
> by 5m not 35m.  There is a kink in the road there.

If you click through on the ? for that issue in osmose it provides a
much better explanation of why it's reporting this. It's saying the
way might need more detail.

Comparing with both the LPI Imagery and Mapbox Satellite background
imagery it looks pretty good.

>> > 6/      What does this bug mean: 'Bad topology way level 2'?
>>
>> Can you point to where you see it?
>
> http://osmose.openstreetmap.fr/en/error/7056543335 , where
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/173383040 crosses Cadell St.

Again, click the ? and see
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Osmose/issues#1090 It's saying that
at that point the road jumps from highway=secondary to
highway=residential.

Keep in mind that osmose is just reporting possible errors, not
necessarily that what's mapped is wrong.