Hi,

One mapper (https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/LPISourceTagFix) has taken on themselves to 'harmonise' all the source tags that they consider should be 'NSW LPI Base Map'.

No consultation - mass mechanical edit.

I had some source tagged LPI Hydrology .. these too have been changed.

See Way: Tomalla Creek (442899224) as an example.

I don't appreciate the edits, I see no benefit from them.

There are many more that could be done along these lines .. the major example would be Bing, bing, BING, bing yyyy and bing yyyy mm (where yyyy is the numerical year and mm is the numerical month). But I would similarly see no point in it.

I think this should be discussed here .. rather than some page that you may only come across in some distant future.

Thoughts?