I used OSM on my GPS when travelling on the Pacific Motorway between Port
Macquarie & South West Rocks recently, and routing was a disaster through
all the construction works.

It may just stem from the tagging of a bridge currently in use as
"construction".  I'm not confident-enough to go and make any changes myself.
I apologise for not knowing how to give the reference to the bridge in
question correctly, but I think it has a way number of 481729429.  It is
near the village of Kundaberg.

I am guessing that the routing engine refused to route over this Pacific
Highway bridge because it is tagged "construction" - but then again, the
highway either side of it is similarly tagged?  Is "construction" upsetting
the routing engine?

Can someone more confident with the impact of construction tagging please
have a look at this and try and fix it?

thanks

Ian