Dear David,

Please keep sending the emails.

Adelaide desperately needs a mapping session/meetup, so here goes

This has been suggested in the Grange/Henley Beach area to support tourism.

I’m thinking Saturday 26th August or Saturday 23rd September, meet at 2pm
finish at 4pm, need suggestion for a venue that would accomodate non-mapping
partners etc. Assume that everyone brings their own mapping gear and internet.

Alex