Hi,

It looks as though you are all based in Seattle, rather than Australia, is that
right?

The big question for me is why are you armchair mapping Australia from the US.

How can you be sure that your edits are correct and what is Microsoft’s secret
plan for Australia :) ?

Alex

On 22 Dec 2017, at 10:24 am, Jubal Harpster