Any idea on how to do a left/straight lane?

So far I have turn:lanes=slight_left|left

On 29/01/18 17:02, David Dean wrote:
Hi Joel,

I believe that that example is not mapped correctly, as the turning lane should only become a separate way when it reaches an actually, physical separation. While it is just a turning lane, it should just be indicated by lane tagging on the main way.

I'd move the separation up to the physical separation, and map the turning lane information on the main way.

We have a few of those in the Brisbane area where intersections are overly complicated because an early (no longer active) mapper really liked mapping turning lanes as separate ways, and not all have been fixed.

- David