> Have we necessarily exhausted all our options? I only ever asked DNRM, I
know of other dataset from different agencies which is also CC-BY 4.0.

This is also why I added a heading for the "data.gov.au" text, it was
sitting directly under the "Commonwealth of Australia" previously, the
"Department
of the Environment and Energy" and "Geoscience Australia" sections are now
at the same level as the "data.gov.au" one.

My intention was to clarify the permission granted from data.gov.au, no
other section changes. This obviously is a living document so hopefully in
the future we'll get permission from DNRM which can go under the Queensland
section.

Did I misunderstand your question?

> Also is it really needed to redact all that DCDB stuff? That was imported
back when we had permission right?

I feel Ian's remark is a good one to follow (even thought he likely isn't a
lawyer), but it appears those at the time (like Ian said) were acting in
good faith with permission from a federal government agency. If DNRM send a
take down I guess we'd have to redact it all even if other changes have
been built on the data afterwards.

I will remove my changes including DCDB contributions though because we did
know at this time, and can now point people to this page in future.