Thanks for the feedback and suggestions everyone, that’s very helpful. We have
also added AGRI to our list of sources.

Where the inland water meets the coastlines, we have seen a few different
styles of modeling so I wanted to see if you had a local policy about it.

In some cases we’ve seen things like this, where the coastline goes very far
upstream: https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/14763476#map=11/-12.4279/132.4683
<https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/14763476#map=11/-12.4279/132.4683>

In other cases, the coastline is farther downstream, like where the Pine River
stops here:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/159813122#map=14/-27.2842/153.0761
<https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/159813122#map=14/-27.2842/153.0761>

We were thinking the second example is better. If that’s the case for the
Alligator River we would put the coastline here (which is also where the GA
Surface Hydrology polygon has the river starting)
https://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=-12.2296501875&mlon=132.402678198#map=15/-12.2293/132.4083

<https://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=-12.2296501875&mlon=132.402678198#map=15/-12.2293/132.4083>
 and change the existing coastline to riverbank.

Please let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Andrew

Andrew Wiseman |  Maps | andrew_wise...@apple.com
<mailto:andrew_wise...@apple.com>

APPLE CONFIDENTIAL
This message (including attachments if any) is for the private use of the
addressee only and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you
have received this message by mistake please notify the sender by return e-mail
and delete this message and any attachments from your system. Any unauthorized
use or dissemination of this message, and any attachments in whole or in part
is strictly prohibited.