You're absolutely right! The devil is in the detail.

By the way, I've made a start in Epping, which is a suburb I am familiar with.
I've posted about it in the imports mailing list, so I look forward to comments
on it there!

For those who aren't subscribed to the imports mailing list, here is a link to
the message online:

https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/imports/2018-July/005554.html

​Dion Moult​